Mecha is an constructive solid geometry modeling language embedded in Haskell.
Mecha compiles models to POV-Ray and OpenSCAD.
- Created OpenSCAD generator.
- Created 'mecha-examples' executable.
- Removed Asm stuff.
- Created POVRay class.
- Decoupled POVRay from solid primitives.
- Example executables (Marc Weber).
- Added animate function to build animations with ffmpeg.
- View renders 4 standard CAD views and a html page.
- Replaced OpenGL and SDL with POVRay.
- Moved solid representation from octrees to f-rep.
- Created Asm monadic layer for defining parts and assemblies.
- Initial release (does nothing except draws a blue ball).